The Best Love

Love is not interested in it's own way; but is preoccupied with the interests of others!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Random thoughts

I have had many ideas swimming around in my head about things I want to write about, but I haven't had any quiet time to sit and enjoy my thoughts. My head feels like the fourth of July with firework thoughts exploding and then dimming out into the darkness. Of course recovering from surgery hasn't improved that at all, I feel like I have slept through four straight days being on pain meds and feeling weak and light headed, nothing coherent has probably left my head. 
I have the urge to write, to say something but for now it is just gobbledygook.
Today I am going to try and stay awake and maybe scrapbook, and fold some laundry. I opened the doors and lit candles so we have a nice sweet breeze going through...very relaxing.
I always complain about not having enough time to just lay around and now that I have it and have limitations on what I can do I am going crazy wanting to get out and do something.
One thing is for sure I am at least going to pick up a book today and turn of the T.V.

No comments: