The Best Love

Love is not interested in it's own way; but is preoccupied with the interests of others!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Conclusions

At church today we talked about how not being yourself and living to please others can rob you of your joy. I realized maybe that's the biggest part of my problem. I haven't been living according to who God created ME to be! Of course I still don't fully know what that is, but I do know that I spend a lot of effort doing what I think others want or expect from me. I spend entirely too much time worrying about what others think of me.
So from now on I am gong to concentrate on what I do know to be the truth and go from there. I know who I am in God's eyes and I know that he uses anybody as long as they are willing to be used, and not because of their capabilities.
I may still be "crazy" but that keeps life fun!
So here's to enjoying all the tomorrows that God will bless me with! :)

No comments: