The Best Love

Love is not interested in it's own way; but is preoccupied with the interests of others!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Explanations

When I started blogging I had the hope of being an encouragement to someone, anyone. To show the reality of life with the seasoning of God's blessings.
Unfortunately, I didn't feel very encouraging and I was worried that I was sounding hyper spiritual and not at all realistic or approachable.
I don't want to give the impression that I am to heavenly minded but not any earthly good, of course those that really know me, do know better that that, and I wouldn't want them thinking, "who the heck does she think she is, talking like that when her life is such a mess."
I know I shouldn't worry about what other people think of me, I just don't want anyone to misunderstand me or get the wrong impression!

No comments: